Grievance Cell & Policy Procedure
Beauty & Wellness Sector Skill Council is committed to providing a safe, fair and harmonious working environment to B&WSSC Team and external stakeholders Training Partners, Students, Assessment Agencies and Assessors. Grievance Cell is being set up for handling day-to-day grievances related to team, students, TP, staff members and assessment agencies.
B&WSSC Grievance Cell facilitates the resolution of grievances in a fair and impartial manner involving the respective functional department or partner (dealing with the substantive function connected with the grievance), maintaining necessary confidentiality, as the case may be.
Any stakeholder with a genuine grievance may approach B&WSSC Grievance Redressal Cell to submit his/her grievance in writing. The Grievance may also be submitted in electronic form.
Note: Anonymous complaint/grievance will not be addressed.
- To ensure a fair, impartial and consistent mechanism for redressal of varied issues faced by the stakeholders;
- To uphold the dignity of the SSC by promoting cordial employee stakeholder relationship, stakeholder stakeholder relationship;
- To develop a responsive and accountable attitude among the stakeholders, thereby maintaining a harmonious atmosphere in the SSC;
- To ensure that grievances are resolved promptly, objectively and with sensitivity and in complete confidentiality;
- To ensure that the views of each grievant and respondent are respected and that any party to a grievance is neither discriminated against nor victimised;
- To advise stakeholders to respect the right and dignity of one another, and not to behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason
Grievance Redressal Committee
|2||L2||Mr. Rahul Malikemail@example.com||011-40342940|
|3||L3||CEO and HR Subcommittee Headfirstname.lastname@example.org||011-40342940|
Modes to raise grievance:
- 1. Online: Mail to the sent to the registered email ID email@example.com with the details of the grievance raised and the grievants contact details.
- 2. Offline: The grievance can be reported via letter sent to B&WSSC’s registered address:
5B, Upper Ground Floor, 23 Himalaya House
Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Connaught Place
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for Handling Grievance
- Investigating the matter / issue
- Counselling the grievant
- Mentoring / Monitoring
- Suspension of the defaulter temporary or permanently as per the degree of the offence
- On receipt of complaint / grievance, Grievance Committee shall segregate the complaint, forward the grievance to the concerned department to get the appropriate response;
- The concerned committee shall investigate the cases directed accordingly.
- If required, a hearing with the complainant or clarification from the concerned may be taken.
- The grievant shall be informed about the action taken by the committee.
- If the complaint / grievance is found invalid, the complainant and the person against whom the complaint is made, will be informedaccordinglyand penal action may be taken.
- The complaint in any case shall be resolved within a one month of its receipt.